Skip to content
Finding just a House, is one thing, but…
…finding a Home to live in the right area and have a pleasant stay in Athens, is a Team effort, and we are walking with you from A to Z….
- Complete list of all available properties.
- Home viewing Tour and meetings with Landlords and other Agents.
- Orientation tour, around prime residential areas to get to know community features and facilities
- Previews of suitable schooling options and School visits.
- “Second opinion” advice on final selection of properties and area.
- Explanation of the lease agreement, negotiate the terms and review if needed.
- Explanation of Tenants’ rights and responsibilities.
- Inspection of the House with the landlord in present.
- Documentation in writing of the condition of the house and appliances.
- Inventory of repairs and contact with the Landlord for compliance before entry.
- Moving-in visit with the landlord in present, for a detailed introduction to the house and all its functions.
- New keys of the house
- Coordination of all Public utilities connections.
- Legal Tax registration.
- 24/7 Hot-Line, for information or assistance in emergencies.
- Connection with English-speaking professionals, Attorneys, Doctors, Technicians, etc.
- Intermediation with the Landlord and assistance in case of damage or any other emergency.
- Moving-out visit with the landlord present for a detailed inspection.
- Terminate all Public utilities connections.
- Deposit release.